Okay so I watch two little girls (7 and 10). The seven year old is forever asking me what people are doing. I understand she is curious about things that she has never seen, but really? Like today, we were driving and she saw a fire truck. She asked me where they were going. I looked at her and said "UM, am I supposed to know these things!!" Then I made it into a joke. I saw a person running. I said where are they going?
Am I supposed to be physic or something!!
I was taking the seven year old to gymnastics and she saw a big bus (not a school, or Marta bus). She said "Where is that bus going?" I had to think on my toes so I said, "Its taking bad little girls to the moon." It was the only thing I could think of saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment