So I have to stay home tomorrow and I can go back to work on Thursday. I am so board at home. I can't do much, because I don't have much energy. But I am going to spray my house tomorrow and kill all the germs. I'm also going to change my sheets.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The flu sucks
This past weekend I started feeling like crap, and Sunday I was in bed all day with a fever. So I stayed home on Monday and went to the dr. The dr. said that I had the H1N1 flu. I was like "GREAT!!! How long does this last?" he told me that it only lasts like 4 days, and I would be able to go back to work after my fever was gone for 24-48 hrs. I asked if it was okay if I went back at the 24 hr make. He told me that it was fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment